Youth dies from electrocution | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, August 13, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, August 13, 2017

Youth dies from electrocution

A mechanic died after being electrocuted while repairing a generator in Norshingpur area of Ashulia yesterday.

The deceased is Siddek Hossen, 22, of Noakhali.

The incident occurred in a market where he used to work, said Abdul Awal, officer-in-charge of Ashulia Police Station.

On information, police recovered his body and sent it to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for autopsy.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Top News

Top News

Top